Coyote and other wildlife

This form is for questions or issues regarding coyotes and other wildlife. Dial 9-1-1 if this is a life-threatening emergency. To report nuisance animals, such as barking dogs, contact Inland Valley Humane Society & SPCA (IVHS) at (909) 623-9777 or visit If this is an after-hours, urgent matter involving a sick, injured, abused or abandoned animal, call IVHS after-hours emergency services line at (909) 594-9858.