Report a Concern

Please be aware that the Office of the Ombudsman should be contacted after you have attempted resolution of your concern or issue through the normal channels of the department you are working with; many times, issues and questions can be addressed when dealing directly with the appropriate department personnel. If you have exhausted your options with the department and would like further assistance, the Office of the Ombudsman can assist in bridging the gap between you and the department working together towards a resolution.