Animal Issues

To Report an Issue Related to Animals, such as Dogs Running At Large or Other Wildlife. If this is an emergency, such as a dog locked in a car on a hot day, please call the on-duty police officer at (540) 216-9787. If the dog is in jeopardy, please call 911.